New openings for two classic SF standbys, ravioli to die for, and a bad-ass brunch-o-rama.
Once you plunk the entire pillow in your mouth — your choppers sinking into the delicate pasta — the creamy filling is like liquid gold in your mouth. I felt rainbows shoot out of my eyes. Alas, I hear the corn was JUST swapped out with butternut squash (fall, why are you here already?), but I am quite confident this version will be just as terrific, especially with the sweet potato broth and sage-brown butter it comes with. Purr.
Most Commented On
- Erin should realize - December 10, 2013
- Like the one that ran down Jose Bolorinos last Tuesday night? - December 10, 2013
- Oakland unemployment rate (as - December 10, 2013
- It doesn't take a lot of brain power to pump gas - December 10, 2013
- Cars have the roads and pedestrians have the sidewalks - December 10, 2013
- 16 million new cars were sold in the US in 2013. - December 10, 2013
- There are many cyclists in Aspen and - December 10, 2013
- So not stopping at a stop sign is only for cars? - December 10, 2013
- Move To Texas - December 10, 2013
- San Francisco Unemployment Rate - 5.1% - December 10, 2013