- This Week
Follow the San Francisco Bay Guardian tonight [Tue/3] as we cover the 2014 Primary Election live!
A war on the waterfront is brewing, with Proposition B set to decide if voter approval should be required for increases in height limits for waterfront development, an issue we've long covered. Additionally, tonight's primary will set the tone of the David Chiu vs. David Campos Assembly race.
Follow live updates on Twitter as News Editor Rebecca Bowe, Staff Writer Joe Fitzgerald Rodriguez, and contributor Reed Nelson pop in at various election night gatherings. Our continuous updates will show up in the embedded Twitter feed, below.
For more background on the election, the issues, and the candidates, check out our Clean Slate voting guide here.
Update: The election is over (see the results here), but yo can scroll through our reporters' live tweets from last night's campaign celebrations in the timeline below.
- Cameroon,i must tell you about a wonderful doctor that cure my - August 21, 2014
- i happy living with it, and i went into research on how i can g - August 21, 2014
- Vulnerable San Francisco ignores growing tech bubble talk - August 21, 2014
- SPELL CASTER THAT BRING MY EX LOVER BACK IN JUST 48HOURS - August 21, 2014
- One can keep all the existing - August 21, 2014
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014