- This Week
The San Francisco Bay Guardian, Northern California's largest circulation newsweekly with more than three quarter million readers, is currently seeking qualified candidates to help us print the news and raise hell.
We are looking for talented-professional individuals to work in an environment that is casual, customer focused, deadline driven, supportive, progressive and professionally competitive.
Your talent, intelligence and ability to help us grow are our only hiring criteria.
The San Francisco Bay Guardian employs dedicated people of all ages, racial backgrounds, and sexual orientations.
Our benefits package for full-time employees includes medical and dental insurance and a generous vacation schedule we expect you to use.
If you feel you are qualified to fill one of the positions above, please submit your resumé today.
THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY GUARDIAN
255 Bush, 17th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
Most Commented On
- Suing is a national pastime in the US - March 10, 2014
- Laws only protect specific groups who have lobbyists and - March 10, 2014
- The system is not working - March 10, 2014
- These are not "confiscatory laws" - March 10, 2014
- The downside of civil rights and political correctness is that - March 10, 2014
- I disagree. It's a "taking" if a government passes laws that can - March 10, 2014
- Apparently her family is already suing and so the system is - March 10, 2014
- discrimination means pretty much anything now - March 10, 2014
- It is not the government's responsibility - March 10, 2014
- Commercial & Personal Insurance are Different - March 10, 2014